The LG Electronics HBS-700W Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset is a torc-style neck band with a pod on either end of a rubber-sleeved memory-alloy neckband. The neckband might feel flimsy, but the memory alloy is powerful and takes use without issue. Ear bud wires exit the outside of the pod near the top, back where your ears would be. The ear buds clip into moderate-strength magnetic cups when not in use. Sliding clips hold onto the band and the ear bud wires to permit for length adjustment. The left pod is slightly heavier and bears the phone “Call Control” button (Including an indicator light ring), microphone, volume buttons, power switch, and Micro USB charging port, which is covered securely by a sealing cover when not in use. The extra weight of this pod tends to cause the headset to hang slightly lower on this side during use. Interestingly, this seems to enhance voice pickup quality. The right pod has the AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) control buttons, with pause/play and track controls.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- NORIA JR. 7 inch Tablet PC 8GB Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Buy Kensington KeyFolio Pro 2 Removable Keyboard, Case and Stand For iPad
- Best Reviews of Kindle Fire HD 7Inch HD Display Dolby Audio Dual-Band Dual-Antenna WiFi
- Buy iRulu 10.1 inch Android 4.0 Touchscreen Tablet MID Google 3G WiFi
- Chromo Inc 7 inch Tablet PC Android 4.1.3 Capacitive 5 Point Multi-Touch Screen – White [New Model September 2013]